Applying additional discount codes
The app can be set to allow your customers to use discount codes together with their discounted offers. This feature makes them happier and more satisfied, while you gain returning and loyal customers.
This article shows you the steps on how to enable applying additional discount codes.
NOTE: Before you proceed, please take note that our app does not support the Shopify discount codes listed below or any discount codes created by third-party apps:
- Shipping discounts
- Expired discounts
- Discounts based on customer eligibility (specific customers or groups)
- Discounts based on usage limits ( limit to one use per customer or to the number of times used)
In this article:
Applying Additional Discount Codes
- Launch the app and click the Settings tab.
- Click General Settings.
- Make sure to set the button to ON to allow customers to use a discount code in conjunction with their discounted cart.
- Click Save.
You will now see an additional field on your cart page for customers to include a discount code.
Note: Have issues with your discount codes? Please ensure you have synced your discounts to make sure they will work. Otherwise, they will automatically sync after 12 hours.
Allowing customers to buy multiple items
- In the Settings section, click Upsell Popup.
- Scroll down to CUSTOMIZE TO SUIT YOUR STORE section.
- Set the slider to the ON position to Allow customers to add multiple items.
- Click Save.
How are offers calculated?
The app works in the order of the list. A cart can have multiple offers but please note that each product can only be attributed to one offer. That means that if you have Product A in two different offers, it will take priority over the offer that is above the other.