Installing and uninstalling Discounted Upsells
Installing and uninstalling the Discounted Upsells app is a simple process - Just like how you do with any other app on Shopify!
In this article:
Installing/ Reinstalling the app
- Access the app from Shopify through this link: https://apps.shopify.com/discounted-upsells. You may need to log in first if you haven't done so.
- Click Add app and follow the instructions.
Reinstalling the app
If you have installed the app previously and you're having trouble re-installing it, you will need to reinstall the app through this link:
Uninstalling the app
If you do not want to continue using the app, you need to uninstall it so you will not get charged for the subscription. Uninstalling the app is simple and can be done from the Apps section in your Shopify admin.
- Click on Apps from the navigation panel on the left-hand side.
- When the link to the app comes up, click on Delete beside it.
- It would also really help us improve the app if you can provide the reason why you decided to uninstall it.
- If you'd like to completely remove our code, please locate and remove the following line in your layouts/theme.liquid file.
As user-friendly as our app is, there will be some apps that cause our app to either stop working or behave erratically.
- Any app that takes over the checkout process
- Any preorder app
- Any other upsell or discount app
- Quantity Breaks
- Page builder apps
- Bold apps
- Multi-currency shops
- Facebook pixel
What permissions do I need to grant the app and why are they necessary?
- Access to Personal information - This is required to differentiate between unique users on your store so that the app can then generate a discount based on that user’s activity.
- Access and modify store data - This is necessary to install and run the app and its files in your theme. This is also required to link the app to your products so they can create offers.