Where can I see the analytics or uptake of the offers?
Statistics are shown on the Dashboard when you launch the Discounted Upsells app, showing you the orders that have come in for a specific interval.
How are the Stats calculated?
The stats are calculated as follows:
Total orders value:
If a discounted upsell offer is present in a customer's cart - this is the total value of the order.
Value of items from offers:
If a discounted upsell offer is present in a customer's cart - this is the total value of the discounted items from the offer.
- The customer has five different items in their cart.
- Two of the items are used in a discounted upsell offer. These are valued at $20.
- The total value of the cart is $100.
- $100 will be attributed towards "Total orders value"
- $20 will be attributed towards "Value of items from offers"
This is the total amount of orders that contain a discounted upsell offer.
Can I create two different offers on one product and test them first to see which one sells better before going live?
Unfortunately, testing the offers on a single product in a real environment is not possible.
Can I gather a type of data report to monitor which offers are performing well?
Unfortunately, the app does not have the capability yet to gather data for best-performing offers.