Creating/Editing an Offer
Once you have the Discounted Upsells app installed, creating or editing an offer is just a few simple steps away.
Please follow the steps below to learn how:
Creating an Offer
Step1. Launch the app and click Create an Offer.
Step2. Configure the settings on the following sections to set the offer:
1. Select the products to upsell - In this section, you can choose the product(s) to upsell. You can upsell more than one product but the customer can only choose one of them to purchase at a time. If there are two or more products, the customer cannot also mix and match when they avail of the upsell. Click Next afterward.
2. Set the discount value - This section lets you choose the discount value of the product that you want to upsell. You can choose a discount percentage, a certain discount amount, or a fixed discounted price for the product, then click Next.
3. Select trigger products - In this section, you can choose which product(s) will trigger the pop-up box that upsells the product(s) you have entered in #1. The same rule about mix and match in #1 applies to this section. Click Done once completed.
Step 3. The Upsell Popup Review section will then give you a preview of the pop-up box that will appear for the product upsell. Once satisfied, click Save to complete creating the offer.
Editing an Offer
1. Launch the app and go to Offers.
2. Click on the Actions drop-down menu next to the offer you want to edit, and then click Edit.
3. Edit any the settings of the offer based on your preference and then click Save at the top-right portion of the page.