Setting names and changing the order of your offers
In this article:
Setting names to identify your offers
- Launch the app and go to Offers.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu on the offer you would like to name and choose Edit.
- Scroll down to the Optional Settings section.
- In the Internal name field, enter the name that you want to use for this offer. In this example, we use December Promo.
- Click Save.
- When you view the offer from the dashboard, its name will now appear below it so you can easily recognize it.
- Repeat all the steps for each offer that you want to name.
Changing the order of offers
You can change the order of offers on your dashboard by dragging on the hamburger icon to the left of the offer to the appropriate place as shown here:
Note: The order of the offers is very important if you have set the offer for the entire store as they are ordered in priority. The broader offers (such as entire collections or the entire store) would need to be at the bottom whereas the more specific offers (such as individual products) would need to be on the top. If the orders are mixed, then the more specific offers will not appear.