I cant see the upsell popup
If you have added the correct quantity of trigger products to your cart - you should see the upsell popup appear on the cart page of your store.
Can't see the upsell popup on the cart page? Please complete the steps below:
Before proceeding with the troubleshooting guide - please ensure you have Tested the Offer in question
Please follow the steps below to ensure the discount should be showing.
1. Basic checks
- Ensure you have gone through the Test link for the offer.
- Ensure the offer requirements have been met. (Eg: Add two of a product to get a discount of 20%)
- Is there a starts at / ends at time set for the offer? If so - please ensure you are within the times set.
- Does the offer require a customer to be tagged to view the offer? If so - please ensure you are logged in and viewing the product as a tagged customer.
- Ensure you are on the "/cart" page. The url of the page you are on should contain /cart
2. Ensure ajax cart settings are turned off
For the app to work correctly - any ajax cart settings need to be disabled. You can find out more about it here and disable it if needed.
3. Ensure theme is synced
Please visit the settings page of the app.
From the Troubleshooting section -please click "Check Theme Status"
If All looks good - please retry the test link again. If not, please contact us and we will fix this ASAP.
4. Declining the initial offer
Have you tested the offer out, saw the upsell offer, but it's not appearing anymore??
No worries.. This is expected behavior.
If an offer is declined by clicking on the "no thanks" button, or the "x" button at the top right of the upsell offer, the offer will not appear again for another 14 days by default.
This is to stop customers getting spammed with unwanted deals. If you want to change the default time to hide deals from customers, you can find out how here.
Using a different browser orClearing your cookies and cache will also solve this issue and the upsell offer will start appearing again :)
5. Sold out products
Does the upsell offer have products that are sold out? Sold out products won't show in your upsell offer - therefore if you have an upsell offer with one product and that product is sold out - the upsell offer will not show.
6. Conflict with other apps
While a lot of apps are compatible with our app, there will be some apps in the market that breaks our Discounted Pricing app either partially or entirely.
Here is a list of the types of apps that aren't compatible with our Discounted Upsells app:
- Any app that takes over the checkout process
- Any preorder app
- Any other upsell or discount app
Still having issues after following the steps above? Please contact us at any time and we'll look into your issue asap
There's usually a few main things that need to be checked if you cannot see your offer after you have created it.