Example: Buy two, get one free!
Is it possible to create a "buy 2 get one free" offer?
Absolutely! You can create an offer where customers can buy two products and get the third one for free! Follow these steps to learn how:
1. Launch the app and click Offers.
2. Click Create an Offer.
3. In the first box, select 1 as the quantity and then enter the product that you want to give away as the free product. In this example, let us use Hip Shoes.
4. Click Continue To Step 2.
5. On the second box, click the drop-down arrow and choose % off for the discount value.
6. Enter 100 in the field provided for the discount.
7. Click the third box to choose the trigger products. These will be the items that customers need to purchase in order to get the third item for free.
8. Click the drop-down arrow to select 2 for the quantity and then choose the trigger product. In this example, we use Cool Kicks.
9. Click Save.
You now have set a " buy 2 get 1 free" offer for your store. Customers will get one pair of Hip Shoes when they buy 2 pairs of Cool Kicks!
If you need help, click Contact Us below.