Example: Buy two, get one free!
You can create an offer where customers can buy two products and get the third one for free!
In this article:
Creating a Buy 2, Get 1 free offer
Here's how to set an offer to buy two products and get another for free.
- Go to Offers.
- Click Create an Offer.
- Set the quantity to 1.
- Choose a product to upsell. In this example, we choose Good Ol' Shoes.
- Click Continue To Step 2.
- Set the discounted value.
- Choose the type of discount for the product and the amount by clicking the drop-down menu. In this case, we are setting it to 100% off to achieve the Buy two get one offer.
- Click Step 3.
- Set the quantty to 2 and select the triggering product. In this example, we choose Old Sch ool Kicks.
- Click Save.