Example: Buy 5 pairs of Cool Kicks and get a pair of Old School Kicks free!
You could set an upsell offer or inform the customer of freebies if he purchased in bulk. Follow the steps below to learn how:
In this article:
Creating a Buy 5, Get 1 free offer
Here's how to set an offer to buy two products and get another for free.
- Go to Offers.
- Click Create an Offer.
- Set the quantity to 1.
- Choose a product to upsell. In this example, we choose Old School Kicks.
- Click Continue To Step 2.
- Set the discounted value.
- Choose the type of discount for the product and the amount by clicking the drop-down menu. In this case, we are setting it to 100% off to achieve the Buy two get one offer.
- Click Step 3.
- Set the quantity to 5 and select the triggering product. In this example, we choose Cool Kicks.
- Now since this item is free and not a discounted offer, you need to set the appropriate Upsell message. Scroll down to the Optional Settings section and change the Upsell message. In this example, let's put in Get this for free!
- Click Save.
Other Examples of Upsell Offers
Buy two pieces of T-shirts, get 50 euros off a pair of Nice Shoes!
Buy four pairs of Awesome sneakers, get one pair of Hip shoes for 20 euros!
Buy a pair of Black Gnarly shoes, get a red pair with 10% off!
Buy a piece of Cool T-shirt and you might like the Example T-shirt too!
Buy 5 pairs of Cool Kicks and get a pair of Old School Kicks free!