Example: Buy one, get one free
Most of the time, a Buy 1 Get 1 offer from any store catches the eye of customers more than any other offer since it doubles the value of their money. Who doesn't want to get two items for the price of one? When properly managed and set, this offer can benefit your store and may invite even more customers than you already had before.
In this article:
Creating a Buy 1 Get 1 offer
This article will show you how to create a Buy 1 Get 1 offer. Follow the steps below:
- Choose a product to upsell. In this example, we choose Old School Kicks.
- Click Continue To Step 2.
- Set the discounted value.
- Choose the type of discount for the product and the amount by clicking the drop-down menu. In this case, we are setting it to 100% off to achieve the Buy 1 get 1 offer.
- Go to the next box.
- Select the triggering product. In this example, we choose Cool Kicks.
- Click Save.
Other Examples of Upsell Offers
Buy two pieces of T-shirts, get 50 euros off a pair of Nice Shoes!
Buy four pairs of Awesome sneakers, get one pair of Hip shoes for 20 euros!
Buy a pair of Black Gnarly shoes, get a red pair with 10% off!
Buy a piece of Cool T-shirt and you might like the Example T-shirt too!
Buy 5 pairs of Old School Kicks and get a pair of Cool Kicks free!