Example: Buy 2, get the 3rd one at 50%
At first glance, this kind of offer may not look possible in normal settings. When you create an offer of the same product, it applies to each piece of the item regardless of the quantity. So if you enter 3 products at 50%, the app would read it as "purchase of 3 pieces of the product will give you a 50% discount on the whole amount".
The good news is, there is a workaround to achieve the same result.
To be able to set an offer where the customer shall buy two products for him to avail of a 50% discount on the 3rd one, follow the steps below. In this article, we are going to create an offer to buy two pairs of Cool Kicks shoes and get the 3rd pair for half the price.
In this article:
Buy 2, get the 3rd one at 50%
- Launch the app and click Create an Offer.
- In the first box, enter 1 for the quantity and choose Cool Kicks for the product. This is going to be the product in the upsell pop-up.
- Click Continue To Step 2.
- In the second box, select % off and enter 50.
- In the third box, set 2 for the quantity and choose the same product. This is the quantity of the product that the customer needs to add to his cart to trigger the upsell offer.
- Click Save.
Other Examples of Upsell Offers
Buy two pieces of T-shirts, get 50 euros off a pair of Nice Shoes!
Buy four pairs of Awesome sneakers, get one pair of Hip shoes for 20 euros!
Buy a pair of Black Gnarly shoes, get a red pair with 10% off!
Buy a piece of Cool T-shirt and you might like the Example T-shirt too!
Buy 5 pairs of Old School Kicks and get a pair of Cool Kicks free!